2013年2月4日 星期一

Nicole Scherzinger Is One Vixen In ‘Boomerang’

Nicole Scherzinger Is One Vixen In ‘Boomerang’

Her Pussy Cat Doll days may be over, but she’s still got 8 more lives! Nicole Scherzinger is not out of the game! On the 23rd she posted a teaser of her new song, “Boomerang,” to her website and Facebook page, in anticipation for its release.
Justin Timberlake Releases Lyric Video For New Hit Song ‘Suit & Tie’ 

她的貓的貓娃娃日子可能已經過去,但她仍然有更多的生命!尼科爾Scherzinger不出來的遊戲! 23日,她發布了她的新歌傳情,“自食其果”,她的網站和Facebook頁面,在其發布的預期。

賈斯汀推出的新主打歌西裝和領帶的抒情視頻


  ‘Boomerang’

The official video for the first single off of Scherzinger’s new album was released January 25th at midnight (PST), on her Vevo. She’s known as the lead singer of The Pussy Cat Dolls, but, in 2011 she launched her solo career with her album, “Killer Love.” The most popular single off of the album was, “Right There,” which featured 50 Cent , and peaked at #16 on the American Top 40 Charts. She also joined the judging panel of “The X-Factor;” first, on the US version in 2011, then last year, she migrated to the UK competition.
Girl Group Tempura Kidz Release First Video ‘Cider Cider’



Ben Pruchnie, Getty Images
Just days after Lady Gaga started The Body Revolution with a confession that she’s battled bulimia and anorexia since age 15, Nicole Scherzinger has issued her own emotional admission about her intense struggles with bulimia. In a new VH1 “Behind the Music” special, the Pussycat Doll-turned-”X Factor” judge called the eating disorder her “addiction,” which she revealed went on for eight long years.
“My bulimia was my addiction, hurting myself was my addiction,” a teary-eyed Nicole confessed to the cameras. “I never did drugs, but doing things to myself was my addiction.” Nicole says her battle peaked in 2003 as she prepared to go on her first tour with the Pussycat Dolls. She suffered a backstage meltdown when faced with the dancing-turned-singing group’s skimpy on-stage wardrobe.


“I got my outfit and it was a bra and some underwear and some garters, and I was like, ‘I can’t do this.’”
As the disease got worse, the singer’s body showed the telltale signs, including scars and blisters on her fingers and hands. “I tried to hide those, but I think the girls [bandmates] could tell,” Nicole says. Fellow Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts confirms she and the rest of the bandmates knew exactly what was going on, saying, “We all knew. I saw the scars on her fingers. When you stick your finger down your throat, acid stuff comes up and it scars your fingers.”
Until now, Scherzinger kept her battle with the disease a secret, saying she never wanted to come across as a “victim.” “I’ve never spoke about it. It’s embarrassing. I did it every day for, like, years … I hated myself. I really was so disgusted with myself. I felt so alone. I was in a group and I never felt so alone in my life.”
Now 34, Nicole says she’s stopped the abuse to her body. Her “Behind the Music” episode airs this Sunday (Oct. 7) on VH1 at 9PM ET, but you can watch two clips of her on-cameraconfession below.


就在幾天的Lady Gaga開始坦白,她的身體革命的爭奪貪食和厭食自15歲尼科爾Scherzinger已經發行了自己的情緒錄取她的激烈鬥爭暴食症在新的VH1“音樂的背後特別的,性感小野貓娃娃“打開X Factor“的法官認為”癮“,她發現了8年之久的飲食失調症

我的貪食是我的癮,傷害自己上了癮流淚眼妮可承認的相機。 “我從來沒有藥物,但對自己做的事情是我的癮。”妮可說,她戰鬥在2003年達到頂峰,為她準備去她的第一次巡迴演出的小野貓。面臨著輕薄的舞台上跳舞出身的演唱組的衣櫃時,她遭遇了後台崩潰

“我得到我的衣服,這是一個胸罩和一些內衣和一些吊襪帶,我當時想,'我不能這樣做。

隨著病情的加劇,歌手的身上表現出的跡象,包括她的手和手指上的傷痕和水泡“妮可說:”我試圖隱藏這些,但我覺得女生[樂隊成員可以告訴貓咪玩偶研究員阿什利·羅伯茨證實,她和其餘的樂隊成員知道到底發生了什麼事,他說,“我們都知道。我看見她手指上的傷痕。當你的喉嚨你堅持你的手指酸的東西出現,它的傷痕你的手指

到現在為止,舒辛格保持她的戰鬥與疾病的秘密,說她再也不想遇到的“受害者”,“我從來沒有談到它。這是令人尷尬的。我做的每一天一樣,年...我恨我自己我真的很厭惡自己。我感到很孤獨。我是在一組,我從來沒有感到如此孤獨在我的生活中。

34,妮可說,她對她的身體停止濫用。她“背後的音樂”插曲播出本星期日(10月7日)在VH1在晚上9點ET,但你可以看兩個剪輯在下她的cameraconfession的




沒有留言: